Bolt structure with a built-in locking unit!
Anti-theft function/ Anti-loosening function
It is never loosened without special equipment.
CoreLock with a built-in physical lock is particularly designed for theft protection. In the case of expensive automobile wheels, a single special bolt is installed on a number of ordinary bolts to prevent a theft. Likewise, the installation of a single CoreLock on a number of ordinary bolts will lead a thief to lose the will to steal.
Plate head bolts
CoreLock fastening flow chart
Theft prevention possible
- Special dismantling method
- Strong LOCKING that can never be loosened by ordinary spanners!
- Preventing accidental theft of road facilities!
Loosening prevention possible
- Bolt structure that is never loosened even with continuous vibration and impact!
- Capable of being dismantled without destruction / reducing maintenance costs!
Strong, non-loosening binding force
chemical plants / suspension bridges / grating
Examples) chemical plants
Examples) suspension bridges
Optimal bolt to prevent theft
• Protecting public facilities and preventing safety accidents when applied to public facilities
• Preventing pedestrians from crashing and vehicles from overturning due to theft when applied to road facilities